Choose the seasonal gift wrapping inspired by the Rock the Myrrh Eau de Parfum, complimentary with beauty products purchases. For a final touch, add a personalized note at checkout.
Rosemary & Patchouli
“I was inspired by the iconic Jimi Hendrix track. Rosemary and patchouli are the opposite forces in action here but the rosemary – like Hendrix’s guitar - is distorted to make it hot and dense.”
Bold & Ambiguous
Top Note: Cannabis Accord, Rosemary Heart Note: Lentisque, Patchouli Base Note: Cedarwood, Sandalwood Essence
- ALCOHOL DENAT., PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), AQUA (WATER), BENZYL SALICYLATE, LIMONENE, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LINALOOL, COUMARIN, CINNAMYL ALCOHOL, EUGENOL, ALCOHOL OF VEGETAL ORIGIN 80% VOL
delivery & returns
- Complimentary shipping for orders above 100 €/$/£.
Delivery within 1 to 3 days.
Free Return with 30 days.
2 complimentary samples of your choice
- For any fragrance or makeup order, select 2 Eau de Parfum samples when finalizing your order.
For any Eau de Parfum purchase, we invite you to pick the matching sample to try it before opening the bottle.
- We accept major payment methods (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Dinner), PayPal, Apple Pay, as well as a range of regional options (Ideal, Bancontact, etc.)
A deep blue glass bottle with antiqued etched metal – a unique technical achievement. Secondary packaging made from an innovative technique allowing a completely original and bespoke design using renewable and biodegradable natural wood fibres from carefully chosen, well-managed forests.
how to refill
- 1 Unscrew the pump of your Eau de Parfum bottle using the key provided with the refill.
- 2 Use the funnel provided to pour the refill into your Eau de Parfum bottle.
- 3 Reattach the spray applicator using the key and put the cap back on.
Full-sized bottles of fragrance are slipped into in a reusable drawstring pouch, available in a selection of house designs. Each bottle is encased in a custom-designed pulp paper mold made from renewable wood fiber sourced from sustainably managed FSC-certified forests - holding it safely and sustainably.
The art of craftsmanship