Choose the seasonal gift wrapping inspired by the Rock the Myrrh Eau de Parfum, complimentary with beauty products purchases. For a final touch, add a personalized note at checkout.
Fig & Santal
“The union of two opposites, yet perfectly and poetically balanced: resilient sandalwood with the lively, green leaf of fig - the everlasting and the ephemeral together.”
Addictive & Elegant
Top Note: Bergamot, Grapefruit Heart Note: Violet Leaves, Creamy Fig Accord Base Note: Sandalwood , White Musk
- ALCOHOL DENAT., PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), AQUA (WATER), HEXYL CINNAMAL, LIMONENE, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, LINALOOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, CITRAL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, FARNESOL, ALCOHOL OF VEGETAL ORIGIN 80% VOL
delivery & returns
- Complimentary shipping for orders above 100 €/$/£.
Delivery within 1 to 3 days.
Free Return with 30 days.
2 complimentary samples of your choice
- For any fragrance or makeup order, select 2 Eau de Parfum samples when finalizing your order.
For any Eau de Parfum purchase, we invite you to pick the matching sample to try it before opening the bottle.
- We accept major payment methods (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Dinner), PayPal, Apple Pay, as well as a range of regional options (Ideal, Bancontact, etc.)
A delicate white opaque glass bottle decorated with a sumptuous vegetation print. Secondary packaging made from an innovative technique allowing a completely original and bespoke design using renewable and biodegradable natural wood fibres from carefully chosen, well-managed forests.
how to refill
- 1 Unscrew the pump of your Eau de Parfum bottle using the key provided with the refill.
- 2 Use the funnel provided to pour the refill into your Eau de Parfum bottle.
- 3 Use the funnel provided to pour the refill into your Eau de Parfum bottle.
Full-sized bottles of fragrance are slipped into in a reusable drawstring pouch, available in a selection of house designs. Each bottle is encased in a custom-designed pulp paper mold made from renewable wood fiber sourced from sustainably managed FSC-certified forests - holding it safely and sustainably.
The art of craftsmanship