Discover the new limited-edition archive pouch, complimentary with purchases of full-size Eaux de Parfum and lipsticks. In an elaborate, ornamented two-tone jacquard, the pouch is made from upcycled fabric from the Dries Van Noten Spring-Summer 2018 collection.
Fleur du Mal
Osmanthus & Suede
“I wanted to create a perfume of contrast using osmanthus which has a duality and unexpected quality. It appears innocent but it can be very sensual, almost animalic; this flower, that seems to be an angel, can turn devilish.”
Modern & Carnal
Top Note: Peach Juice Heart Note: Osmanthus, Jasmine Base Note: Suede, Amber
- ALCOHOL DENAT., PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), AQUA (WATER), BENZYL SALICYLATE, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, LINALOOL, EUGENOL, LIMONENE, TRIS(TETRAMETHYLHYDROXYPIPERIDINOL) CITRATE, ALCOHOL OF VEGETAL ORIGIN 80% VOL
delivery and returns
- Complimentary shipping for orders above 100 €/$/£.
Delivery within 1 to 3 days.
Free Return within 15 days.
2 complimentary samples of your choice
- For any fragrance or makeup order, select 2 Eau de Parfum samples when finalizing your order.
For any Eau de Parfum purchase, we invite you to pick the matching sample to try it before opening the bottle.
- We accept major payment methods (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Dinner), PayPal, Apple Pay, as well as a range of regional options (Ideal, Bancontact, etc.)
Designed with the planet in mind, our complimentary gift wrapping is made from environmentally-friendly paper and assembled without adhesives. For a final touch, add a personalized note at checkout.
A tortoiseshell-inspired and violet glass bottle. Secondary packaging made from an innovative technique allowing a completely original and bespoke design using renewable and biodegradable natural wood fibres from carefully chosen, well-managed forests.
how to refill
- 1 Unscrew the pump of your Eau de Parfum bottle using the key provided with the refill.
- 2 Use the funnel provided to pour the refill into your Eau de Parfum bottle.
- 3 Reattach the spray applicator using the key and put the cap back on.
The art of craftsmanship