Career: Open Positions
SALES ASSOCIATE(S) - PARIS
- Focus on generating high quality sales across all product categories, developing strong client relationships, and delivering outstanding services
- Make sure to adapt to each client, identifying their needs and inspiring them across the Dries Van Noten creations
- Execute sales and operations in an effective and efficient manner to achieve and exceed planned daily, weekly and monthly sales goals
- Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism in communication, attitude and teamwork with customers and peers
- Identify and handle client enquiries and concerns
- Provide a flawless selling ceremony and impeccable customer experience
- Communicate Dries Van Noten brand aesthetic, philosophy and lifestyle to the customer
- Execute constant follow-up and retention activities to nurture and develop the client portfolio
- At least 5 years of relevant customer facing experience in retail or another high-end service environment
- You are versatile, organized, motivated, methodical, and professional
- You have an excellent sense of customer service - A natural passion for people & service
- The ability to adapt to different cultures & a real sense of empathy
- A team player attitude to reach a common goal & go the extra mile
- You can work in team
- You have a good knowledge of English and French. Other languages are a major plus.
We are looking for full time Digital Marketing intern to join our team in Paris for at least 6 months.
DIGITAL MARKETING INTERN - PARIS
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You will support the Digital Marketing & eTailing manager on the activities for both Fashion and Beauty:
- Support on the preparations and follow-up on the execution of the digital marketing activities (Paid Search & Paid Social) with the media agencies
- Creation of eTailing toolkits, guidelines and sharing of assets with the local markets for eTailing Beauty
- Follow-up on the execution of COOP marketing plans for eTailing Fashion
- Helping with reporting on the digital marketing and eTailing activities for Fashion & Beauty
- You are currently a student or a fresh graduate from a business school, university or engineering school
- You are highly interested in digital marketing and the luxury niche fashion/beauty industry
- You are versatile, organized, motivated, rigorous, pro-active and a team player!
- You have a good knowledge of English and French. German or Italian are a major plus
- Previous experience in digital marketing or eTailing is a plus
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PPT)
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Adwords and Facebook Business Manager is a plus
Interested? Send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.